Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

12-24-09

Title: Christmas Eve

Since we weren't able to be with either of our families this year for Christmas we had our friends Ashlie, Jon and their little girl Jaylie over for Christmas eve and thoroughly enjoyed being with such good friends for such a wonderful holiday!

We had a delicious ham dinner and an incredible fondue feast (thanks to the fackrell's) for dessert!




Playing around




Kylee loved being pushed all over the house in her high chair by Jaylie.


After dinner Tyler wanted to make cookies to leave on the fireplace for Santa so we used the Christmas sprinkles my mom sent for Tyler and he was in heaven! (why is this underlining?!)




I looked away for ONE second and he managed to spill the entire jar of red sprinkles onto a cookies. I am still finding little red sprinkles on my kitchen floor!


Before bed we let Tyler open one of his Christmas presents


When he saw the box he said, "Oh wow, a beautiful box! Thank you!" He really thought that was his present and was honestly happy about it. This kid is Easy to please!


But then he realized it was pajamas


and he loved them!


We put Kylee to bed and helped Tyler get the milk and cookies ready for Santa.


He was so excited that Santa was coming to OUR house!




Then he grabbed one off the plate and took a bite before I could stop him and looked at me all innocently and said, "Santa said he would share with me."


We really missed being with family, but it's been fun to start our own traditions and enjoy the spirit of Christmas with little children!

3 comments:

Rebekah said...

Santa is such a nice guy, I am sure he didn't mind Tyler taking a nibble... love the cookies, I like mine with extra sprinkles... so you can send that one to me!

Just Jaime said...

Tyler is SO cute! I love everything he says. I can't believe how big he is! Miss you guys!

Mindy said...

Tyler is right Santa would definatly share.


Google