Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Happy Birthday Kylee!

So I wanted to save this post for last because 1-it's the longest and 2-it's my favorite out of all the posts I've made to "catch-up" because I'm finally going to write down her birth story! (sorry next post-this one took me way longer than I thought it would) I feel it's fitting since I never got around to it right when she was born so what better time than her first birthday? First off, I CAN NOT BELIEVE she is ONE!!! Seriously, I literally remember the day we brought her home from the hospital like it was yesterday and being heartbroken that Tyler wanted nothing to do with me. But we'll get to all that. First I'll share her birthday with you.

First pic on her first bday! As soon as she woke up Bobby brought her in our room and she was SO happy. (love that she's missing one of her pigtails from the night before so her hair is crazy!)


When tyler, bobby, and I started to sing her happy bday she just started laughing and clapping!




She's my angel! (well more like a sassy angel)


All dressed and ready to make the long drive to grandma's


She was rocking front and back while Tyler was poking her in the back...


...which resulted in one of these:


which apparently wasn't enough for him to know she was serious-don't touch me!


but then he made it all better with a kiss!






crazy kids!


She's always taking her shoes off and rode most of the trip like this:


Then the kids were spoiled with lots of Christmas presents!!!


And Kylee got her first doll from grandma for her birthday-which she loves to kiss, put it's blanket on and tell me "shhhhh" cause the baby's sleeping.


Then we did a bday cake (or cupcakes that made a cake from my cute mom)


She wasn't so sure about the whole thing


but was willing to share!


And that was about as crazy as she got. I was a little disappointed b/c she sure does make a mess of things at my house! :)


My mom reading Tyler one of his new Christmas books before he went to bed that night.


And snuggling into his new sleeping bag (with matching backpack and water bottle) with alena. How convenient that he also has matching space jammies!


Picture of Tyler on his first bday-sorry I just had to throw this in somewhere b/c I don't think they look that much alike...


This little girl has had quite the first year of life! Having an older brother has definitely made things a little more interesting for all of us, but we cannot even imagine life without our little princess. Happy first Birthday Kylee, WE LOVE YOU!!!










7 comments:

Alisa and Sky said...

Kylee is the cutest thing ever!! I am so glad we were able to celebrate her birthday with yall!!

Rebekah said...

Such a cute little girl... I love seeing all the cute things you dress her in, and the fun things she does. It shows me what I have to look forward to!

cnelson said...

She is such a sweetheart!! I miss her and Tyler (and you and Bobby) like CRAZY!

Matt and Haley said...

Wow! I can't believe she's 1!

Cierra Johnson said...

you honestly have the cutest kids!

Mindy said...

Happy b day Kylee you are a doll!!!

Michelle C said...

They do look A LOT alike. I love that picture of you holding her at the hospital. I made a cupcake tower like that before. It was pretty fun. I was actually thinking of making another one (: We had to force Nathan to get into his cake and he was mad at us for it! I love how she tells you shhh, the baby is sleeping!! What a doll!


Google