Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

1-8-10

Just FYI-the titles of these "catch-up" posts are just going to be the dates I took the photos on, that way I can look things up a little easier later if I want to.

Title: Coolest Kids EVER!

I have to start by saying I have the coolest kids. Really. They both LOVE music! I know, what kid doesn't? But they seriously love to rock out and kylee has the cutest daggum butt shake you've ever seen. For Tyler the louder the better. Now that we're finally in a place were we can turn our music UP, we have the funnest time dancing around like crazy in this house. Even in the car Tyler will say, "Mom turn it LOUD!" And he will do stuff like this:


or this...


or this...


And Kylee will die laughing in her car seat! She tries to mimic what he does and if she can't figure it out she just resorts to "raisin' the roof'". Hilarious! I love that my kids love to JAM with me in the car now, cause I'm pretty sure in a few years that's gonna change. Just remember kids, you have no idea how cool I am.

Earlier this day I was walking by the bathroom and saw Tyler doing this:


I ran to get my camera cause I thought it was so cute that he had pulled his stool over to the sink, and was trying to style his hair by himself in the mirror.

ha ha! love him.


While that was happening my most Mischievous child had managed to pull down the dishwasher door (I must have forgotten and left it partly open because I've never seen her do that before) and pull out as many things as her little hands could reach.

I was trying to sneak up on her


guess the flash of the camera gave me away


she only wanted this fork and bowl thing...


...and was very interested in stirring the fork around in the bowl so she wouldn't look up for me again. (look at those cheeks!)


Pretty cool kids for sure. :)

5 comments:

Genevieve Larsen said...

I love these candids! I never think to grab my camera in moments like this. Your kids are sooooo adorable and it's so fun to see everyday life with ya'll.

cnelson said...

very cool kids!! lovin' the pics!!

Rebekah said...

I hope Emma loves music, because I sure do! I love the picture of Tyler fixing his hair

Mary Beth said...

no denying it - your kids are VERY cool

Al Olson said...

Thanks for showing us the kids opening their books on Christmas day. I'm so glad they liked them. We love when you come to visit us when you are in St. George. And thanks for the wonderful letter you sent us. (It is great to be great-grandparents and be included in your kids lives.) Cute pictures of everyone.


Google