Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Friday, April 4, 2008

I am constantly in Awe

of my husband. He is WAY too good to me. I have had a really hard day with Tyler today so wasn't in the best of moods. When Bobby called me this afternoon Tyler had just woken up from a nap 1 1/2 hours earlier than he usually does so I was even more grumpy because I'm selfish and felt I had been deprived of "my" time. (Which I should have learned by now, does not actually exist.) I was extremely snappy with Bobby on the phone (I know, you're all shocked) and told him I didn't have the time to talk to him and hung up before he had a chance to say goodbye-that is not hanging up on him, maybe he should talk faster :). Not even 30 min. later Bobby shows up at home with a HUGE soda and chocolate chip muffin for me. I just started to bawl because I am such a schmuck and my husband is such a hero! He just left work right in the middle of the afternoon to come bring me a pick-me up treat, minutes after I had been mean to him. What an example of kindness, forgiveness and true love he is to me. I am SO lucky! Love ya baby!

7 comments:

Rebekah said...

Wow Angela, he must REALLY love you, cause that is not the brother I remember! (Of course maybe that's because I was an annoying little sister, not his wife) Anyway, tell Bobby I said good job, keep up the good work, and ask him if he can call Nathan and have a little chat with him...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

wow, that is so wonderful! you sure are a lucky gal!

Goratrain and Ian-ator said...

It is truly amazing how frustrating a one-year old can be and yet how that all seems to melt away when our husbands seem to respond with love instead of an attitude. You and Bobby are so great for each other. You are also really great to him whether you believe it or not.

Anonymous said...

Okay - that made me cry!! Bobby is amazing - but SO ARE YOU - I am certain an amazing guy would not pick a lame cheerleader - he picked the best one on the team, or squad or whatever you call that group of cheering goofballs!! :) Moving on - did you save some of the chocolate muffin for me?

dixonfamily said...

I am so glad that you have such a great husband! Tell him we are all impressed! You are also FABULOUS, so he's gettin' a pretty good deal too. Seriously, I'm so glad you guys are so happy together!

Joy said...

What a fantastic guy! That is seriously amazing! If only there was more of THAT in this world... Go Bobby!


Google