Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Nathan Richard Ence

*UPDATE: PICTURES*

was born April 08 at 1:32 pm (after pushing for 20 min.-not fair!!!). He weighs 7lbs. 8oz. and is 19 inch. long. He is perfectly healthy, as is mom, and they will be coming home from the hospital today.


Nathan's first picture with mom


In his bed


Aunt Alena and cousin tyler


Mom and nathan leaving the hospital


Dad and nathan leaving the hospital


2nd day home


sleeping in his cradle

8 comments:

Maranda said...

How exciting!! Congratulations to the whole family! I can't wait for pictures.

The Johnson Family said...

I can't wait to see pictures!!! I hope things so just as smoothly for me! Did you get to be in the room? Did she end up needing to be induced? I NEED details!

Anonymous said...

yay! can't wait to see pictures!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Johnson Family said...

How cute! That makes me so excited! Thanks for posting the pictures!

dixonfamily said...

Oh, what a sweet little guy! I love all his blonde hair and that first picture with his tongue going crazy! Congrats to your sister!

Anonymous said...

he is so sweet!!! Alena looks so happy holding him!

Rebekah said...

He is darling! Nathan is very excited... he says that is two babies 'named after him' in less than a year. My friend that had a baby not too long ago named her little boy Nathan too.


Google