Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Joe Dirt?

My brother borrowed this horrid wig from a friend and looks SO white trash. It's kinda scary how well he pulls that off!

When he walked upstairs like this Tyler wouldn't go near him. Ty tried to pick him up and Tyler started screaming and ran to me. I have to admit it was pretty funny!


Little Joe Dirt in training



"Really mom?!"


Bobby is seriously considering this as a halloween costume option for Tyler this year. The only things missing are the cut-off jean shorts, cowboy boots and a tee-shirt that says, "Life's a Garden, Dig it." Yikes!!!

4 comments:

Rebekah said...

That is one awesome wig.

Anonymous said...

oh my gracious- that's hidious!

Anonymous said...

OH my goodness, that was FUNNY!!

dixonfamily said...

That is hysterical!


Google