Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Sunday, April 20, 2008

100th POST!!!

I decided I would let YOU write my 100th post.

I've seen on several other blogs that for the 100th post they will let their readers ask them questions in order to get to know them better, and I thought that was a cute idea. SO, for this post you can ask me ANY question you want and I HAVE to answer it! (my next post will have all the answers)

Please take this once in a lifetime opportunity to pick my brain! (I warn you, it is not very big!)

6 comments:

Aaron & Jayme said...

I was always out of the loop about this night.
What really happened the night that you and Billy (or was it Jesse?) decided to steal the car and drive around town? How old were you, 15??

Anonymous said...

What is one quality that your dad has that you wish Bobby had?

I love that you have Leona Lewis playing - she's my favorite right now!

Anonymous said...

does your best friends first name start with an S and end with an E ? :)
Um - I already know everything about you - hmmm. What is your favorite memory with Tyler so far.

Goratrain and Ian-ator said...

What is the biggest obstacle that you have overcome? OR What is one experience that has changed you for the better?

Alisa and Sky said...

Ha Ha i was the one with billy when he stole the car and angela was out with jesse at jamba juice i think.
how old were you when you had your first kiss?

dixonfamily said...

What is your favorite thing/feature/attribute about yourself?


Google