Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

An awesome conversation

This is part of the conversation Bobby and I had while driving home from eating at Tucanos tonight. (Thank you Wells Fargo!) For those of you that have never heard of this it is a Brazilian grill where you eat all the meat you could possibly dream of.

Me: Ugh, I am so hot and I can't figure out why. (it was like 60 degrees outisde) Are my cheeks flushed?

Bobby: No, but it's probably because you got a lot of sun today.

Me: Hmmm, probably not since it's been cloudy, overcast and chilly all day. And I didn't go outside.

Bobby: Oh, well it's probably because you just got done eating so much meat.

Thanks Bob. Problem solved.

3 comments:

Michelle C said...

You're silly!! Your posts make me laugh (: Sounds like mine & David's conversations as well. I think it might be men. Thanks for your comment on our website. I'm glad you found it and were able to look through it. Nathan sure is growing!! It's so much fun to be a mom. I know you agree!! Tyler is SO cute and growing a lot too!!

Rebekah said...

That's my brother, the problem solver. He always has ALL the answers!

Maranda said...

hahaha, aren't husbands so great at making us feel so beautiful! ;)


Google