Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Monday, March 31, 2008

Goblin???

Last night as I was running the water for Tyler's bath Bobby was supposed to be getting him undressed and ready to go. Then in walks Tyler...

It was actually a lot funnier than these pictures show. He walked in right up to me real slow with his head down so the hood was covering his face and then slowly raised his head so he could see me and just peers up at me with the one eye that was poking out. I was dying laughing!! Throw some scary music on and turn off the lights and I would have been screamin', he's one scary goblin!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah I wouldn't say that's scary - I'd say its super sweet!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

He is so dang cute. I love his eyes. I love when they do things that you wouldn't expect a little one-yearer to do...By the way, love the new pics. They are adorable and your family looks smokin' hot!

~Lora

Rebekah said...

He is darling as usual!


Google