Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Thursday, April 17, 2008

American Idol review


Goodbye dear Kristy me-can't-stand Cook! Finally! I definately think America got it right last night with the bottom three and if America has any sense will be sending Ms. Sy-boring-esha right out the door after her. And then it will be little Mrs. Brookie's turn. I love her, but her times a comin'. She's been in the bottom 3 for what like 3 weeks now? Too bad. I like her voice okay, but I think she's a little boring. And sometime after that Carly and Jason will go, I predict Jason before Carly but I couldn't really care less because I think they're both equally as bad, And I have to be honest. I've always been a David A. fan,I mean really, who isn't? You just look at him and fall in love and then he sings and you hand him your heart. He's adorable, and will no doubt be signing a record deal the minute he walks off the show, but I think he's starting to fall into a pattern where his songs are all sounding the same. So sad. I have now been converted to David C. I don't like his look, I don't like his hair, and I think he's more cocky than he has the right to be, but Tues. night he sold me. I'd rather listen to him sing that song than Mariah any day. (And don't even get me started on her-doesn't she have a lingerie closet she should be redecorating or something-anybody see Oprah? That was just ridiculous!)

Oh and can I just say, what the heck was on Paula's neck?! I'm all for accessorizing, but really come on. Wearing a flower on your neck that's the size of your face is not pretty. I wonder if she looks in the mirror before she comes out on stage.

7 comments:

Aaron & Jayme said...

First of all, I totally agree ALMOST 100%! I love Brooke and I really don't understand why she has been in the bottom three, I think it should be Carly. Yes, I too am in love with David A. BUT I really don't think he'd make it past his first cd, he'd really need a few hit songs, and I'm just unsure. Same view of David, I really don't like his looks/attitude/anything but he rocks singing!

I love my extensions and I look 100% better with them in. Come and meet my boys in person ANY day you'd like, we would absolutely love to have you. Tell your sis she needs a blog k?!

I'll send you an e-mail about border patrol (It'll be too long to write here :)

Anonymous said...

OK here we go:

1. Amen to Kristy Lee WHO? and Syesha. GOOD BYE!!!

2. I like Carly A LOT! I think she's very talented!

3. I agree about our little Brookie, she really can't sing every genre, she's just taking all the songs and making them folky. I do like her though but I think she needs to go soon, she's a little too teary already!

4. I hate David Cook! Get him OFF this dang show!!!!!

Why have I not seen you yet???

Anonymous said...

kinda harsh angela!

Aaron & Jayme said...

Hey can I still your candy idea?! I saw your post last Oct with the cute little poem. I thought it would be fun to send to Aaron. Let me k?

Anonymous said...

you are hilarious! I was thinking the same tihngs as you - except I LOVE David Cook. I love his style and hair - I think it works well for him! Yes, he sang that song SO awesome I was mesmerized. I couldn't stand Kristy Lee Cook either and was waiting for her to go from Day 1!!!

Aaron & Jayme said...

Oops, I meant to say "Let me KNOW k?" Not just "Let me!"

Sorry :)

Matt and Haley said...

I LOVE David Archuleta's voice! My favorite song he's done is 'Imagine All the People' if that's even the correct title. I think David Cook, however, deserves to win.


Google