Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Ten...

I've been tagged to do this a couple times and I thought I'd already done this one, but I haven't so here ya go! (this specific tag was from Alissa-thanks!)

10 Years ago...
I was a 14 year old freshman in high school. I was a cheerleader and was not as nice to people as I should have been. I was attending early morning seminary, which I enjoyed going to because I could gossip with Haley and flirt with boys. I now can't imagine waking up at 5:00 am EVERY DAY for 4 years for anything!!! Those boys must have been extra cute!

5 Places I've visited...
Switzerland
France
Italy (my favorite)
England
Spain

5 Things I enjoy....
Dancing with my friends (we need to sign up for a new class)
Eating Girl Scout cookies
Blogging
Laughing with my husband
Watching Tyler grow up

3 bad habits...
Not calling people back
Bitting my nails
Watching reality shows

5 things you may not know about me...
I enjoy math
I hate rollercoasters
I love going out to eat
I met my hubby while working at Radioshack...we now call it "Loveshack"
I won some prizes on The Price is Right

Jobs I've had...
TCBY
Sonic
BYU creamery
Allstate Insurance
Disneyworld
Radioshack
Icon Security

I think everyone I know has done this one so I tag no one!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you hate Rollercoasters? We rode the Rockin' Rollercoaster like 8 times in a row!!!

Love Sweet Love said...

Peer pressure???? :) I really do hate them though!

Joy said...

Haha it was fun reading this! Believe it or not, I actually remember about the Price is Right story from when I used to VT you! awesome.

Matt and Haley said...

I didn't know you've been to Europe. When did you do that?


Google