Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Saturday, March 22, 2008

A couple (ton) more...sorry for the overload!

I promise I won't bombard you with any more pictures of us after this! These were some of my other favorites from our session that Heather didn't post on her blog (link below).






I love that you can tell he's sucking on some candy (it was the only way we could make him sit for more than 2 sec. for a picture!)





I'm sorry there are so many of these I just can't pick a favorite! I think I'm going to do a storyboard with them. Heather had some cute examples on her website and I can't wait!










AND...we're out!

4 comments:

dixonfamily said...

Oh my goodness!! I love,love,love them all! You should just frame all of them and cover a huge wall with your beautiful family!! Angela, you are seriously so beautiful and I love your dark hair!

Anonymous said...

OH MY CUTENESS!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

the pictures are so great!! And I'm so jealous - you make me sick - you are SO gorgeous!!!!

Rebekah said...

Very adorable, I really do love all these pictures!


Google