Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Saturday, March 29, 2008

5K

This morning Bobby ran the 5K at UVSC and he did SO good!!! He was just doing it for extra credit for a class, but he actually put a lot of effort into preparing for this over the past 2 weeks and it paid off! This is the first time he's ever run a race of any kind and he finished 75th out of about 400 people. He finished in 28 min, which was faster than he ran it in all his practice runs by several minuets (the fastest male time was 15 min., that is crazy fast!!!). And of course Tyler and I were right there at the finish line cheering him on as he came in, it was so fun! I was just BEAMING with pride. You go baby!

Before the race


Tyler waiting during the race


Bobby right at the finish line

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Bobby!!! That's awesome! I know the pride feeling - I feel it when my dad races and I get so excited and can't stop smiling and screaming for him.
Tyler is such a beautiful baby!

Maranda said...

Great job Bobby! What a cute supportive family you have!

Rebekah said...

Good for you Bobby! I am really impressed. I don't run... for anything.

Goratrain and Ian-ator said...

That is awesome Bobby. Ian says he could have run it in 14 min. so "I guess that is pretty good for a first timer." What a fun thing for you and your little family.


Google