Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

When we got home from church today we discovered that the Easter Bunny had left a present for Tyler!

(normally I would not ever give him this many presents for Easter, this was more of a combined birthday/Easter thing since we didn't get him any presents for his birthday last month)


He ran straight for his basket!



Holding up his basket for daddy.



He was showing me his m&m inside the egg (his FAVORITE candy).


He loved his big legos...


and his golf clubs...



...and his new bubble machine!


Dying Easter eggs


Tyler's special egg that daddy made for him.


All our eggs.


Tyler and daddy playing with the blocks.



We finished off our Easter sunday with a nice dinner of ham, creamy garlic red potatoes (which if I do say so myself, turned out fabulous-I got the recipe from allrecipes.com does anybody else use that website?) and rolls, with cheesecake for dessert (which I'd like to say I made, but I don't bake!).

I am so grateful for my sweet family and especially my Savior at this time of year. I wish you all a very Happy Easter!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to say it again - you make me sick - can you be any more gorgeous! Ughhh!!!!
I love Tyler's outfit and WOW the Easter BUnny was so good to him! He's such a cutie pie. I just want to kiss his cheeks.

Rebekah said...

I love Tyler's Easter outfit! He looks quite the golfer in those clothes. I also LOVE allrecipes.com, any time I make any really nice dinner that is where I find ALL my recipes.

Anonymous said...

I use allrecipes some times but I think it's hit or miss and sometimes the recipes are just too time consuming or complex for me! But I'm glad you found a good one!

Maranda said...

Oh my gosh, the cutest Easter ever!! You're such a great mom! I love all his toys, now he can play like a big boy! You did such a great job!!

Anonymous said...

I was interested to read your blog. As a parent you may be interested in being part of a university study I'm involved with. It’s about how infants and children develop. It wouldn’t take much of your time, and it’s a great way to contribute to knowledge by reporting on your own experiences. For more details go to the following address after copying it into your browser window, www.babyplaystudy.org. Best wishes,Melissa

Goratrain and Ian-ator said...

I loved Easter this year because Niev seemed to actually get into it a little bit. I am so glad to see that you spoil your child as well. I absolutely love allrecipes. I also LOVE the photoshoot pics. What a cute family you are and you DO look absolutely beautiful! Miss you guys!

Joy said...

You guys are such cute parents; Angela you are such a babe, I must say! :) I love Tyler's bright eyes and I just love stopping by your blog every once in a while to see what y'all are up to!


Google