Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Saturday, January 5, 2008

When life gives you LEMONS make lemonade!

When we were in St. George for Christmas we went to lunch one day at Olive Garden(double yum!)and Tyler started picking at the lemons inside the water glasses. I got tired of having to keep taking them out of his hands and finally just let him put one in his mouth. My friend Stacie had her camera and well...priceless!

Sorry there are a lot of pics, I couldn't decide which one I liked the best! (I don't know why they look like they're cut in half-sorry)















5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha I love the pictures!! SO cute!

Hope you're having fun with your sister in law!

Anonymous said...

that is weird that they are cut in half, I wonder if it is b/c I had to resize them to email them. Not sure. I loved them all too - they are so cute!

Maranda said...

Hehe, that is so funny! I love it. I hope I see you tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

haha, he is so cute!!!

dixonfamily said...

What great pictures! He is too cute, even when sucking on lemons!


Google