Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Jazzin it up!

My friends, Jamie and Maranda, and I decided we wanted to take a dance class(offered by the city)together. Our first choice was a hip-hop class but when we went to sign up it was already full. So Jaime decides we should take an adult jazz class and I, never having taken any jazz, said that that would be fun. Wrong! Okay, in all fairness, it's not that it wasn't fun, it's that my body hurts and I was brutally embarrased the whole time because I couldn't do the jazz walk across the floor or the spinny in circle things across the floor. (Hence the reason I wanted to take the hip-hop class-no spins or leaps required!!) We actually just did a conditioning warm-up for the first 45 min and only danced for the last 15. The class was Tues. night and I am still sore today! But it's a good soreness, the kind that reminds your body it feels good to move your muscles and you should probably do it more often! And it's fun to do "excersizy" things with your friends, even if it is embarrassing! We had a lot of good laughs and I honestly can't wait to see what's going to happen next week! Thanks for the fun girls!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh how awesome! I would LOVE to take a dance class!!!

Rebekah said...

That is so fun. I loved jazz. I would love to take dance again, maybe someday!

Anonymous said...

Oh gosh, I hope you didn't think that I was making fun of you because I felt like I was doing SO badly the whole time. But it was fun and I've been trying to go over the dance routine in my head, because if I really did it I might kill myself. My legs hurt SO BAD!!

Goratrain and Ian-ator said...

I am so jealous. First, you are getting exercise and second, you have friends. That sounds like it will be a great class. I love that burn that you feel the next day; makes me feel like a real woman!


Google