Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Gossip Diet

I was watching Rachael Ray this morning and she had 4 guests on her show that went on a 7 day gossip diet. They were 4 girls that were best friends and had major problems gossiping so Rachael challenged them to not say 1 gossipy thing or spread any gossip for 7 days and if they slipped they would have to start the 7 days over! I decided this is something I should definately try to do.

I don't have as big of a problem gossiping now as I did when I was single and had lots of girlfriends to gossip with, but I know I still do it way more than I should so I am going on a gossip diet! Today was day 1 of the 7 but I already slipped up, so tomorrow will be day 1. I think this is going to be a LOT harder than I thought. When you put that much focus on one bad habit you realize how much you do it!

I'll keep you posted on how it's going. Hopefully this won't be one of those things that turns into a year long goal!

2 comments:

Goratrain and Ian-ator said...

Good luck to you. You encourage me to be better every time I read your blog. Maybe I will join you, but I also think that would be a really hard thing for me.

Rebekah said...

This isn't a bad idea! Right now I am working on several goals, I don't know if I could handle another! Good news... I have lost 4 pounds since I last saw you, and an inch off my hips and waist! My non-dieting is working!


Google