Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Monday, January 28, 2008

Pictures

It's been awhile since I've made a post with pictures so here are some pictures from a couple weeks ago when my awesome S-I-L Rebekah was here. (Thanks for the pics :) )

One night we went out to dinner and Rebekah pointed out that Bobby, Tyler and I were all wearing pumas!


Awesome sunglasses from Aunt Rebekah and Uncle Nathan


For some reason Tyler loves to climb inside the kitchen island




Tyler loves mickey mouse!


A Christmas gift from Bobby's Aunt Alice. Tyler loves the birds because they're so colorful.

4 comments:

Goratrain and Ian-ator said...

What a cute little face he has! Maybe I say that because he looks just like Niev...who knows. We missed seeing him play with Niev the other night so we are going to have to get together again before we move (insert sad face)

Rebekah said...

I had so much fun with you guys! I can't wait to see you again. Do you know of a certain date that you may be coming down?

Matt and Haley said...

He is so adorable! I love the picture of him and his sunglasses. The kitchen island thing is really funny too. I would love to meet little Tyler and see you and Bobby again. Some day...

Anonymous said...

how cute! Jackson thought the birds were really cool too


Google