Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Sugar Baby!

So Bobby's been feeling a little low the past couple of days, just a bit stressed-working 45-50 hours a week, school full time at night, trying to officially choose a major, keeping his wifey happy, ya know just basic stuff :)! And for those of you who know Bobby, know he does NOT get stressed out easily so I've been a little worried about him. So I put together, what I hope will be, a little "pick-me-up" for him-a candy gram!!












This is what it looks like all put together!

3 comments:

Rebekah said...

That is really sweet, and creative! And you are right, Bobby never gets stressed. Give him a big hug for me and tell him I love him!

Anonymous said...

don't let kevin see this - he'll be thinking I'm not cool anymore! Maybe I'll steal your idea one day - I love it

Anonymous said...

You are so kind - what a thoughtful wife/friend you are to him!!!! Awwww (barf lol)


Google