Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Monday, October 15, 2007

Provo Canyon

This past weekend my mom and sister Alena were down here visiting so we of course took pictures...just because! Here are some of my favs from the house and down at Provo Canyon (which is GORGEOUS in the fall!) :

My baby boy




His TOTALLY cheesy grin


Patting his Teddy


Sending me a text message


Giving Teddy a kiss


With crazy aunt Alena


Provo Canyon




Bridal Viel Falls


Tyler and I at the bottom of the falls








2 comments:

Rebekah said...

I love how sweet he is! He is so cute! So, Nathan would like to know if you have taken him to get his eyes checked yet. (he is weird like that)

Anonymous said...

how beautiful!! (both the scenery and your family) I wish we had beautiful places like that here.


Google