Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Monday, October 15, 2007

Happy Birthday Melinda

Well, this post is very much belated, but these are some pictures from my friend Melinda's birthday party, Sept. 28th. The reason it's taken me so long to get these posted is because I was hoping to get some pictures from us the first time I shared a birthday with her which was back in 2001, our freshman year at BYU. I was able to scan the pictures but they're not showing up when I try to add them to this post, so unfortunately i just have the pictures from this year. Anyway Happy Birthday Melinda, we had a blast!

Lora (who lived with us when she got back from her mission), Me, and Melinda


Melinda blowing out her birthday cookie


Lora and Niev and Me and Tyler


Niev and Tyler gettin' their mack on!


My baby T

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are so gorgeous, it makes me sick!!!


Google