Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Monday, October 8, 2007

A little dirt never hurt!

These were actually taken sometime last week when it was a GORGEOUS day here so I had taken Tyler to the park. It was just the 2 of us which is why I couldn't get very good pictures and then my camera died really soon after we got there, but here are some pics from our day!




Notice the hole he has dug in the dirt to the left of him!


Trying to get a picture of both of us














3 comments:

Rebekah said...

He is so cute! I love his little outfit.

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH I cannot WAIT to see him (well I guess I have NO CHOICE UGH!) - I want to pick him up - straight out of these pictures! He is SOOOOOO CUTE! AWWWW I love the pictures btw, the ones of the shadows - that is REALLY cool! :)
I AM SO EXCITED to see you guys soon! :)

Anonymous said...

He is precious Angela!!! He is going to really break some hearts one day.


Google