Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

God Bless Texas!

My wonderful friend Stacie mailed Tyler THE COOLEST tee-shirt from TX, so I had to take pictures of him in it for her. Thanks Stacie, it's his favorite shirt!!!







Up close of the mohawk!



Later that day we went to the park because it was a perfect park day-and there was no one else there so I got to run around with Tyler acting like a 4 year old, but it was so fun!!!

Peek-a-boo


Hi Mom!!

Ha Ha, you can't get me!

Tyler waving goodbye!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is not a cuter kid in the world - especially one that has a cool Texas T-shirt from a cool 'aunt' Stacie.
AWWWWWWWWWW I want to see him I want to see hiM!!

Rebekah said...

I love the mohawk, I never thought a Bricker would ever be able to pull off a mohawk!

Anonymous said...

he is so cute, Angela- I can barely stand it!


Google