Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Tyler's 1st Day of Pre-School

And he's off!


To school that is...


Just to pre-school though so I don't have to be too sad yet!


Oh my goodness I have SOOOO much to blog about. Be prepared for lots of posts and a mega mega overload of pictures over the next couple days (hopefully!). I'm in the middle of working on our Missouri post, but I wanted to throw up a quick post about Tyler's first day of Pre-school!

He was pretty stoked this morning!


but could only give me so many "good" pictures. He's been making this face a lot recently (for pictures...you'll see).


Kylee got a little wrapped up in the excitement too, and was only sad when she realized she didn't get to wear a backpack like her big brother.




I wish I could say he was sad to leave me, but nope. He's only upset here because he just wanted to go already!


Seriously trying not to cry! (how ridiculous is that?! It's preschool!)


Giving Kylee a kiss goodbye in the car.


This is how I felt when we dropped him off, but I held it in. Kylee couldn't manage her feelings quite so well.

She was SO sad when he got out of the car and left her, but she sure was happy when he came home!

His pre-school is a group of 6 mothers that live within about a 5 min. radius of each other. (Total of 6 kids-5 boys and 1 girl...finally Tyler will have boys his age to play with!!!) I actually only know one of the other mothers who kind of let me jump into their group when she heard I was looking for something like this to get involved in, so I'm a little nervous to have all these strange kids in my house but I'm eager to use all the fun stuff I learned back at BYU in my el ed classes. We do it twice a week for 2 hours so it's not a ton, but enough that will get him a little social interaction with kids his age. Each mom takes 5 turns to teach from Sept. thru May (my first time is the end of Oct-Halloween!). Every week is a different letter of the alphabet and subject. Today they learned about the letter A and zoo animals. Thursday will be their first field trip to the logan zoo so he's eagerly looking forward to that!

4 comments:

alena rose said...

cute cute. (:
That should be super fun for him!!

cnelson said...

sooooo cute!! Thursday will be so much fun for him at the zoo. I wish I were going along! Is it seriously cold enough to be wearing jackets there?!

Alisa and Sky said...

What a cutie! I think yall will have a blast doing the preschool thing and you will do awesome when its your turn to teach! You always go above and beyond and I cant wait to see what you come up with! I cant believe yall are wearing sweatshirts and jackets already! Craziness!!

Rebekah said...

That sounds like so much fun. Tyler looks so cute with his backpack! I love those pictures, and I am looking forward to the ones from Missouri! I'll try to get mine up by this weekend!


Google