Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Randomness Galore!

Just to take a break from all the event posting here's some random things we've been up to over the last month or so...

While it's still warm enough to play outside we try to soak up as much sun as we can. Often at night when Bobby comes home from work-or school-I'll be in the kitchen making dinner, he'll be in the garage working on some project with the door open into the kitchen so we can chat, and the kids will be running around the front yard, and I LOVE IT! We're all in our own space but still together, if that makes sense. There's a large window over the kitchen sink in the kitchen and I love to watch all the interactions between my family. Fighting (most likely cause Kylee isn't following Tyler's every command for her), loving (occasionally this happens without our prodding-see pic below) , scolding (most likely because Kylee has torn the petals off my flowers...again) and giggles, giggles, giggles-from all of us. (Okay from Bobby it's more of a "man laugh" than a giggle, but point is we're all having fun, enjoying each others company!) This particular night they were running circles around the yard-with Tyler as the leader...


and then Kylee would yell, "Ty-yer UG!" ( Tyler, hug)...


...and he'd come running to wherever she was and they'd give the BIGGEST, tightest hug!


And then they'd do it again!


"Ty-yer, UG!"


And of course Daddy needed some lovin'


I'm really going to miss our gorgeous backyard when this is all covered in snow in a couple months :( There are SO many horses out in that field and the kids love to go out and watch them.


So this is why you don't let yourself succumb to internet temptations during the day when your kids are awake.


I told myself, just one second. I'm just going to check ONE email from my mom who sent pictures of my brother on his mission(whom I haven't seen since March so I was eager to look!)


And then I swear I'll get off! 20 min. later I was cleaning up TWO whole rolls of toilet paper. 20 MINUETS!


How did I not even notice?! I was sitting right in that chair! You probably shouldn't ever leave your children in my care. Yikes!


Yup. Yall are the culprits!


Tyler, you are totally rockin' that headband.


So first can we just admire this cute hair-do? Thanks because it took about 6, 5 min. intervals of us doing hair and then getting up to play. Back and forth, back and forth.


Okay, now we can admire the cute girl. (and not the disgusting dirty mirror behind her)


Already so vain...


She still LOVES her teapot that Grandma got her for her birthday last Dec., her and Tyler play with it every. single. day.


Chocolate cake? Yes please!




I NEVER get a picture of her looking at the camera! she's always way too busy to stop playing to look at me so I was so happy when she actually "posed" for a picture!


If you read this blog even somewhat regularly you know my kids love to dance. Sometimes when we're in the car and they are super grumpy we pump some tunes and shake it!


Or sometimes we make weird faces...




"What, you wanna piece a me?!" Alright, my brother is totally ready to take you on...


And I know you don't wanna mess with that!

4 comments:

alena rose said...

Haha, cute pictures! I loved the ones at the end in the car. Ha, their faces are so funny! (:

cnelson said...

Such cuties!!!

Alisa and Sky said...

Hilarious!! Love the pictures in the car!! They are so funny!

Mindy said...

Ha ha ha i love those fun pictures!!


Google