Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Labor day

For Labor day this year we decided to hit up the Logan RC air show. I have to say I was surprised about how cool I thought it was. We decided to go because we thought Tyler would like to watch little RC airplanes fly around; I had no idea that they were HUGE!


And they fly them SO high! I had no idea an RC airplane could be made that big and get that high. I have to say I quite enjoyed myself!


Tyler obviously did as well. (airplanes, i have been told, are his favorite toy right now)


















It was nice to have Bobby all to ourselves for a day!

4 comments:

Ash said...

I love your cardigan, you need to post more pictures of your cute self. And my favorite picture is the one of the back of "That Bald Guy's" head.

Rebekah said...

That looks like a fun outing! Looks like the kids had a blast (and when I say kids I include Bobby)

Mary Beth said...

#1 I just stared at that picture of the back of their heads for like 5 minutes trying to memorize how you did Kylee's hair, so I can try that tomorrow on Maizeigh
#2 you get better with age, you are so gorgeous you make me sick!!!

Mindy said...

I agree with Mary Beth you are gorgeous!!


Google