Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Monday, November 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Babe!

Since it's 3 minuets from midnight it is still technically Bobby's Birthday so I can still wish him a happy birthday!!! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE birthdays and surprises, so with the crazy schedule Bobby had today I had to sneak in as many things as I could to make him have the best day possible! He has class from 8:00 to 10:30 on mon. mornings, then he comes home changes clothes and heads off to work till 6:00. So when he came home from class this poster was hanging off our front balcony for all to see!


A couple hours after we dropped him off at work we came back and brought him some birthday balloons and cheesecake for everyone! Tyler was SO into Bobby's birthday this year and wanted to be apart of everything. He carried the balloons into the bank and was so proud to hand them over to his daddy and say, "Happy Birthday!"

*They were a BIG hit with the kids, as you can see many of the balloons are now floating around the house*

Later that night I surprised Bobby by picking him up from work...ALONE (thank you to the Fackrell's for watching our kids!!) and we went out to dinner at El Torro Viejo-always delicious-and enjoyed our hour long dinner without mashed potatoes being thrown all over the floor, screaming fits of, "No mom, I don't want to eat it, it's gross!", having an actual conversation uninterrupted, and nobody clinging to us with sticky, dirty hands. It was SO nice!
*I totally brought my camera with us and then forgot to take a picture :(. Too busy enjoying being alone I guess...

Then we came home and Bobby opened his presents:
Tyler gave him a wireless speedometer for his bike, some gum and chapstick. Kylee gave him a carrying case for his external hardrive and same Cajun trail-mix(his current favorite obsession), and I gave him The Unit (season 1) on DVD and some beef jerkey (his lifelong obsession).

Then he went straight off to do homework (which he is still currently doing) while I bathed the kids and put them to bed. I hope you had a wonderful day babe, we love you so much! Happy Birthday!!

5 comments:

Alisa and Sky said...

Happy birthday to Bobby! Sounds like you made it a great birthday for him! Kylee looks so cute in those leggings!

Rebekah said...

Happy Birthday! It sounds like Bobby had a pretty great day, thanks to Angela! So did the kids pick out those gifts all on their own? I'm pretty impressed! I must have gotten my obsession with jerky from Bobby... BTW I love Tyler's faux hawk!

cnelson said...

Hope you had a great birthday Bobby!! We LOVE you!!!

Jana said...

YOU, angela, are a good wife! Bobby is lucky (as you are too!).

Michelle C said...

How great. Your kids are so stylish. Sounds like a great birthday. Poor Bobby, how much longer until he graduates?


Google