Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Monday, November 9, 2009

Leftover Halloween

As if there aren't enough pictures littering this blog, this post is going to be full of them-sorry! I realized that I have tons of pictures from October that I never had time to post about, so I'll start with some of the other Halloween stuff we did in Oct. that I totally forgot to post and at after that just all the other random stuff we did throughout the month.

Tyler and I had a lot of fun making Halloween cupcakes!




Kylee was just happy watching us while eating crackers!




We let them bake and cool during his nap and when he woke up Tyler frosted, sprinkled and decorated!




Oh, and of course we ate them!!


The Saturday before Halloween Bobby's work did their annual pumpkin carving and dinner party, and Tyler was really into carving the pumpkins this year!


Kylee wished she could have been really into this year...maybe next year sweet girl!






Earlier in the day we got the kids dressed in their Halloween shirts and ran all our errands before heading over to the party. They were NOT excited about getting their pictures taken together-


-or alone for that matter.


But after some serious bribes-or threats, whatever you want to call it-they smiled/looked at me for ONE picture.


Kylee was just mad cause I took this doodle thing away from her to make her take a picture.


Never disturb an artist at work!


And no she didn't actually draw those circles, Tyler had it before her...


...although I'm sure she could have drawn them if I hadn't taken it away, she is a genius baby afterall. :)


Tyler loved these animals he could "ride" at Sams Club, he wanted to try every animal they had. Kylee was pretty indifferent but at least she wasn't scared.


RANDOMNESS
So recently Kylee's favorite place to stand is holding on to the very end of the couch where she can't hold on and walk anymore and her favorite thing to do there is bend over and stick out her bum as far as possible. It's stinkin' cute!


Kylee smiling at Tyler's crazy dancing (sorry for the fuzzy pics)


Kylee in true character-AT-TI-TUDE!


She also loves to be in the cupboards


And pull everything out!


Who me?! (sorry I can't get it to rotate right)


Kylee's new obsession: sippy cups


If she spots one she is OFF to claim it before her brother can snatch it away with a grumpy, "No Kylee, that's mine!" *sigh*-at least she's not old enough to fight back yet


Tyler loves to move and make noise so music is his thing...even if it's a commercial with music, off he goes.


I just love the complete and total happiness that shines through his face-especially his eyes-when he's moovin' and groovin'!


And my favorite part is that it keeps Kylee 100% entertained!


We both kinda love this boy like crazy!


Okay that should get me all caught up through Oct., now onto Nov.!

6 comments:

cnelson said...

so sweet!! I love the pic of the melt down at getting their picture taken and then the smiles...classic!

Rebekah said...

Never apologize about too many pictures, I LOVE them! Thanks again for the help the other night, that first night of letting Emma cry kinda got to me.

Alisa and Sky said...

Yeah I agree, never apologize about to many pictures, I love them too!! I hate but love how big they are getting! I wish yall lived closer!! I miss seeing you and your cute kiddos!

Maranda said...

Your kids are so adorable I can barely stand it! And you have so much fun! I really LOVE that picture of Kylee smiling at Tyler's dancing (the after her adorable bum sticking out). She looks soooo perfect! You really should print a big one of that and put it in her room. The colors are so bright too, it just looks so great!

Mary Beth said...

I totally love that Kylee is wearing a little halter top with a shirt under it - that is SO cute.
LOVE Tyler's long eyelashes!!!!

Michelle C said...

I can't believe how grown up they're both getting. He was even using the mixer and everything. Love those lashes in the last photo.


Google