Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

So So So busy!!!

There are so many things I need to write about and pictures I need to post but my camera is somewhere packed in a box where it will be moving to our new home this week. Yes HOME! I'm guessing it'll probably be January before I make an actual post again (like a "real" angela post that takes you hours to read) so here's a little info just to get you caught up on our lives and to remind me what I need to post about later in more detail!

  • Had a WONDERFUL thanksgiving with some of our GREAT friends here in Logan-the Fackrell's and the Ellet's. I am so grateful for good friends that make life so enjoyable!
  • Have been thoroughly enjoying the company of my children. We've had some awesome relief society lessons over the last month that have really inspired me to be a better wife and mother, as well as reading some very motivating talks from general conference (our Bishop has asked us to read one conference talk everyday till we have read them all-not as hard as I thought it'd be!) that have put the importance of "Listening for the Lord's voice throughout your day [including] ...in childrens laughter." I LOVE my kids. They are everything to me and then so much more.
  • Have finally accepted an opportunity to move and I can't even begin to put into words how grateful I am that we chose to follow the promptings we received to stay put here in Aggie Village (as much as we hated it!) instead of accepting THREE previous offers over the last year to move to better places! Finally we got our "YES" and it was more than worth the wait! We signed papers on Mon. and we've moved about 1/4 of our stuff over there already. Hopefully we'll finish over the next week or so. Filled with gratitude does not even begin to describe how I'm feeling. I'll suffice it for now to say that our family has been shown yet again that Heavenly Father truly does know us and has a plan for us. How grateful I am for His hand in my/our life! When we put the Lord first and follow faithfully His will for us, we are always blessed. Not always right away, or in the way we want, but the blessings DO always come. (so much more info and pictures of our beautiful new home to come!!!
  • As well as packing up our entire apartment-myself...well Tyler likes to "help" too- (which is actually a bigger task than I would have ever thought possible for such a small place) this week Bobby and I both have lessons to prepare for Sunday (Priesthood and RS)-which I will be bawling my eyes out the entire time I teach because 1. it's on "Standing Strong and Immovable in Christ" and I can't ever talk about the love I have for my Savior without getting emotional. And 2. It will be my last time teaching in this ward and you have no idea how much I LOVE the sisters in our Relief Society. They are such a strength to me and my family and I'm just not sure I'm ready to say goodbye. So those of you in my ward...consider yourself warned!
  • Tonight was our Ward goal activity. (Every month the Bishopric has selected a different topic for the ward to focus on and has set a goal for us. Last month it was FHE, this month it is "serve a neighbor, meet a friend.") So we baked cookies and then took them to neighbors we haven't met!
  • Our RS Christmas activity (no longer enrichment-really hard for me to remember!) is on Thur. and I'm so excited for our white elephant exchange!
  • Visiting and Home Teaching reports due by Sun. (not to brag on my girls or anything but we have some seriously awesome visiting teachers. Our stake Pres. calls VT numbers a "love index" and we have so much love it's oozing out of our ears, and have been asked by the stk. RS pres. what our secret is. That's just how amazing the sisters in my ward are, I wish I never had to leave you! I love you guys!!!
  • Oh and somewhere in all of this Bobby will fit in 9 Test (an online class), 1 paper, and 2 finals by this coming Mon.! Needless to say I am literally doing ALL the packing-I guess it's only fair since he's basically done the last 2 moves by himself since I was sick with pregnancies.
  • And one of my bestie friends bday is on Sat.! Happy Birthday Mindy!!!
Hopefully we'll get settled into our new place over the next couple weeks and then we'll be off to St. George for Kylee's birthday (is that even possible that she's almost ONE?!) and New Years! I'm going to really try to get our Christmas cards out this year, but they might just have to be Happy January cards...we'll see! (And if you'd like our new address to send us your family Christmas card-and I want one from all of you!-let me know and I'll send it to you.

9 comments:

Rebekah said...

I'm so excited for you guys! Bobby told me about the new house, and it sounds great! I do want your address, so email me or facebook me! Good luck with all the packing and moving.

Matt and Haley said...

Did I miss where you are moving to? I'd love your new address.

Ash said...

Umm . . totally at work bawling my eyes out! How embarssing! Thanks. I think I might be "sick" on Sunday so I don't have to come to RS and bawl my eyes out some more because we will miss you SO MUCH! I missed pictures of your cute kids. And what totally awesome thing are we going to do for Mindy's Birthday?

Kylee said...

Congrats on moving!!! So exciting but sad at the same time. I totally understand how you feel. Where are you moving to? Good luck and I am totally with you about Kylee turning a year. I can't believe Tyson will be 1 in less than a month!!!

Alisa and Sky said...

How fun! you are starting to move in! whoo hoo! I wish I was there to help you pack or watch the kids! Love you guys and cant wait to see yall!

Mary Beth said...

i'm sending out my cards this weekend (hopefully) will you email me your address. carlislequeen@gmail.com

Jeremy and Jeanette said...

I'm so happy that it was finally time for you to move. I know how bad you want it. But I'm going to warn you, we have been gone for 6 months and reading your words about the sisters in th ward made me still want to cry. I can't tell you how much I miss that ward. You can't find that anywhere else. Best of luck. I look forward to hearing about your new place.

Michelle C said...

How exciting. Your life is never mellow! Good luck with the move. Oh yuck for Bobby with those tests and such. I hate school.

Unknown said...

Hello dear! I have a quick/maybe lame question. How long did they tell you the wait would be on your townhouse and how long was it actually? We got on the wait list yesterday and we want to move into one so badly haha. So I'm just curious. If it's too personal or anything don't worry about it :) You're a babe. Hope to see you Sunday!


Google