Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

How much do you love me?

So last night as we were falling asleep-and I mean like in that zone where you're past all coherency, but still can't qualify, scientifically, as asleep -I asked Bobby, "How much do you love me?". He replied in slurred speech, "So much". Not satisfied, I asked again, "But how much do you love me?" There was a couple seconds of no response so figuring he had fallen asleep I was about to allow my body to do the same when he says, "I love you so much that if you lost your thumb I would cut off my own big toe and sew it onto your nub so you could have a thumb."

Love him. :)

8 comments:

Alisa and Sky said...

Ha ha thats funny!

Amanda Bj. said...

Angela, That's hysterical. I do stuff like that all the time when Mike is leaving form work. I say the goofiest things! Way to go for remembering. I always forget.

Goratrain and Ian-ator said...

That is a LOT of love. Good thing he loves you right. His toe might come in "handy" sometime...I'm hilarious!

cnelson said...

gotta love Bobby!!! what a great response...a little random, but a great response!!! so funny!!!

Rebekah said...

You guys are funny...

Dear Diary said...

Weston and I died laughing! It's just too bad he won't give you his own thumb since his toe would look huge on your little hands. I bet he'll get there...! Give it time:)

Unknown said...

You two crack me up! Miss you!!

Maranda said...

I love this! I wish my husband would say things like that! Although he does do the half asleep "i love you so much" and rub my face thing. Hehe


Google