Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Sometimes he surprises me

Tyler gets super annoyed with Kylee a lot of the time, mostly when he's afraid she's going to take something he's playing with and he will start screeching, "Mom, come get Kylee away from me! Hurry mom, take her away from me!" But there are times when he is just the sweetest ever to her.

One morning Bobby heard Tyler talking in the bedroom, but he hadn't heard Kylee up yet (I was in the shower) so he was going to go in and bring Tyler out so he wouldn't wake her up. When he went in their bedroom he saw this:


Apparently he thought she needed her morning dose of Bambi.

*my favorite part is that he only has one sock on. somehow during the night he always loses ONE sock!

10 comments:

cnelson said...

this is just the sweetest!!

Rebekah said...

How adorable! I just love how cute these two are!

Rebekah said...

I just realized that we bought the exact same sweater that Kylee is wearing in your family pictures for Emma last night, except it is pink. Too bad we can't get these two together before they grow out of them!

The Johnson Family said...

They are so CUTE!! I need to take my turn and come up to visit you!! Jake would LOVE to spend time with Tyler and Kylee.

Alisa and Sky said...

How cute!! That is so sweet!

Just Jaime said...

Cute! Love all your new photos!

Maranda said...

He is so sweet!

Mel said...

The sock monster not only lives in your dryer but now he lives in Tylers bed!!!!

Mindy said...

That is so cute, what a good big brother.

Michelle C said...

Your kids are just adorable!! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your family photos. They are just perfect! You're so pretty. Are you still having to do your special diet with Kylee and breastfeeding? My TYler is super gassy. I didn't know if it was things I was eating or how to even determine what it is that could be causing it. How did you discover it was dairy for Kylee?


Google