Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

It's cold here!

I don't know what it is about kids, but they LOVE to be outside-at least my little boy does. It doesn't matter if it's 110 or -10 degrees, he wants to play outside. So being that it's already cold here (well, at least when it gets dark it's cold) he has to get all bundled up if we leave the house after dark. Bobby took Tyler with him to campus one night to turn in some homework and it was the perfect time to try out his new hat/glove set. He loves it-especially the mittens.

For some reason he thinks it's so funny that all his fingers are stuck inside this piece of cloth and his thumbs get to be all by themselves. Yup, he's a weird one!






He literally could not take his eyes off these miracles.




Off to school...

5 comments:

cnelson said...

too cute...I think I need to give him the book..."If You Give a Mouse a Mitten"

Rebekah said...

So cute, he seems to be at such a fun age...

Alisa and Sky said...

once again...so cute!!

Maranda said...

Have I told you yet that I love your family pictures? I think I did. You are all so photogenic! They are sooo beautiful!

Michelle C said...

He's adorable. I love how he enjoyed having his mittens on!


Google