Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Bows, Bows and more bows

One afternoon while we were in st. george my sister and I spent a couple hours making hair bows for Kylee. (having a girl is SOOOO much fun!!!) Those of you who know my mom know that she is a big time scrapbooker, and more recently a phenomonal card maker (you can see her blog here), so she has a room full of scrapbook paraphanalia. Paper, flowers, buttons, embellishments, ribbon, etc. so Alisa and I were in heaven. My mom was the sweetest and told us we could use anything and as much of it as we wanted so we went to town and made some pretty cute bows (if I do say so myself). I don't know when or where Kylee will ever where all of these-we made 22 in all- so if you're having a girl you might just be recieving one of these whether you want one or not. Ha ha!

Nothing is glued together yet in this picture so if something looks off-centered or like it's falling off that's why. The ribbon behind the flower/bow is what's going on the clip. The top row will just have solid black ribbon and the second row solid white. Thanks again Alisa for all your help, I had lots of fun doing this with you! And of course to mom for giving us unlimited resources to play with-love you both!

*If you click to make it bigger you can see the detail a little better...

6 comments:

Maranda said...

Oh my gosh, I love them all so much! I want a girl so bad so I can have/make all those adorable bows. That'd be so fun! I'm so glad you and your family did so many fun things while you were down there.

cnelson said...

They are just the cutest!! You all did such a fabulous job! I want to help next time, too!

Alisa and Sky said...

It was so much fun making those! I hope I have a girl some day that I can make bows for!

The Johnson Family said...

How Cute, seriously!! And you will save loads of money. I like to go to the craft fairs and some vender's sell their home made bows for a hefty price!! When I have a girl (because I'm determined) you will have to teach me.

Mary Beth said...

they are SO cute!!! I love all of them.
Tell me what the ribbon hanging off is for - are you wrapping that around the clip or are you gluing it to the actual band...?

Michelle C said...

you guys are so creative.


Google