Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Friday, May 8, 2009

Take me out to the ball game!

Video dedicated to Alena as she is the one who taught him the song and all the sweet actions...


Tyler you're so nice to share your toys. Obviously Kylee is very appreciative.


Well usually the window sill in Tyler's room looks something to this effect:


But when I walked in to get him from his nap today, it looked like this:


Where would all those animals be? Stacked up on his pillow. Hmmm, what else did he do during his "nap"?


Listened to music...


and read lots of books.


The wierd thing is, he was taking a "nap" for 2 hours and I didn't hear a peep! What a sneak!

8 comments:

Maranda said...

Oh my gosh, I think I might die of cuteness! I hope Alena teaches him many, many, many more songs and actions!! Keep the videos coming.

cnelson said...

I can't stop smiling!! Give that boy a standing ovation and a hug from grandma!!

Goratrain and Ian-ator said...

I want to eat him up (gobble, gobble, gobble!) Love the last note, the bow and his cute dimples. When can Alena come over to teach Niev? As always, MISS YOU GUYS!

Rebekah said...

That entire video was so cute, I especially loved the bow at the end. He sounds like me when I was little... I loved to spend time in my room and read.

Michelle C said...

So cute. Love it. Your kids are so sweet. It's fun little Emma and Kylee will be pretty close in age.

Michelle C said...

Okay, I just have to say that Tyler is amazing. Nathan is 18 months and I just can't imagine him being able to do anything like that in the near future. Amazing memory and great job being on key!

Alisa and Sky said...

The video is so cute! That is so funny that he took that all down during his nap!

Matt and Haley said...

Tyler is so stinking adorable! Caleb loves to dance to music and hopefully he'll love to sing too. Tyler's getting to be such a big boy!


Google