Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Monday, April 27, 2009

Singing with G. Grandma

We went over to my grandparents house one afternoon and my Grandma wanted to play some of Tyler's favorite primary songs on the piano (she is a beautiful piano player!!) for him so he could sing along. He was a little shy at first and just wanted to watch her play, then he would sing a few words here and there, and then she asked him if he wanted to play the piano with her and he LOVED that! Once he was up there on the piano we couldn't get him to stop singing. Thanks Grandma for a fun afternoon!!

6 comments:

cnelson said...

this was just the cutest!!

Brian and Cami said...

Sounds like you might have a future musician on your hands! He seems to love music and anything related! He's a cutie.

Jana said...

thats cute--and so cool that your grandma is so young and can enjoy her great-grand children.

and the kiddies look super cute for Easter. kylie really is a mini tyler. she is how i remember tyler as a baby.

cnelson said...

Just wanted to stop by and say I have something for you on my blog!

Michelle C said...

that's so cute.

Grandma Olson said...

Sorry it has taken me so long to leave a comment.
Thanks for bringing my sweet little great-grandkids over to visit. What a fun afternoon. Tyler was so cute telling me what songs he wanted to sing. He surely knows a lot of primary songs. He had such a good time playing the piano - a little musician for sure. I have pictures of you when you were little sitting at that same piano
and playing. How precious my memories are. Thanks for sharing your busy life with us and including us on your blog. Love it.

Grandma Olson


Google