Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Friday, May 15, 2009

Treasure Box

Ever since I made this treasure box for my visiting teachee:

...and wouldn't let Tyler touch it, he's been begging me for one. Everyday he would say, "mommy make you treasure today?" So I finally felt bad enough that I kept putting it off and stayed up till 2:00 AM one night making him one. But it was SOOO worth it, when I saw his face. He loves it and was so excited! I didn't think to take pictures right when I gave it to him to get that "just got the best gift ever" face, but you get the picture.


What could be the source of surprise on this face you ask?


A little bling bling in the bottom-actually he was more excited about the map than the piece by piece strategic layering of little jewels on the bottom. Surprisingly he hasn't tried to pick any off yet...


Yep, he was pretty happy about it.


And just some other random pictures f.y.e.

Kylee in the exersaucer

.
Tyler at the same age as Kylee is now-oh how I miss my beautiful kitchen. Actually, the whole apartment for that matter!!


Enjoying fruit popsicles on the back porch


Tyler you just look gorgeous in my shirt!


Have a good weekend everyone!!

9 comments:

cnelson said...

both your treasure boxes are so perfect!! you are so creative! what can be better than a treasure box?! such cute pics!!

Alisa and Sky said...

Love the last picture! That will be blackmail one day! 4 days and counting...:)

Michelle C said...

She looks so big in the exercauser (SP?) That's so sweet Tyler wanted a treasure box.

dixonfamily said...

That treasure box is AMAZING!! My kids were so jealous!! How the heck did you make that? You are such a cool mom!! Your kids are SOOOO cute!!

beckie said...

Angela-how dare you say you're not creative! You've been lying to me all these years. That treasure chest is fabulous! Oh my gosh, I am going to steal the idea one day.

Good job.

Anonymous said...

Everyone needs a treasure box. Wished I had one. You are so darling and my cute little great-grandkids are so adorable. Can't wait to see all of you when you come to St. George.
Love all of you.
Grandma Olson

Grandma Olson said...

Help! I don't want to be anonymous. How do I comment???

Jana said...

very crafty--i think your own mothers crafty skills are coming out in you. (just one of the qualifications for a relief society pres!)

Rebekah said...

Those treasure boxes are so cute! You always say you aren't creative... someone has been being modest!


Google