Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Monday, October 20, 2008

We've been SPOOKED!

We've been spooked by the Great Halloween Pumpkin!

This morning we found this on our door:


And a bag of candy left on our pumpkin:


The note left us instructions to pass on this Halloween trick to 2 of our neighbors along with a treat! I'm so excited I love doing/getting stuff like this, it really helps put you in the holiday spirit. So tonight as part of our FHE activity we'll be "spooking" somebody else. Don't you just wish you lived by me?! Ha Ha!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes - but not so much so I could be spooked :)

Rebekah said...

You could always mail it to me anonymously!

Alisa and Sky said...

I sure do!! Not just for that reason either :) You need to post tylers "wow" story! Mom came home and told me it and I was dying laughing! It was probably one of the funniest things I have ever heard!


Google