Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Friday, October 10, 2008

And the #1 Song was...

My friend Ashley had this on her blog and I thought it was kind of fun so I did it too. It's a website that you can put in significant dates in your life and it tells you what the Billboard #1 Song was on that day. It also allows you to hear a clip of it on itunes. Here's the Link

Day I was born
:

"Every Breath You Take" by The Police
(The only thing this song reminds me of is church dances ha ha!!!)
Day Bobby was born:
"MacArthur Park" by Donna Summer
(Never heard of it)
Day my Dad was born:
"Cathy's Clown" by The Everly Brothers
(Never heard of it)
Day my Mom was born:
"Quarter to Three" by Gary U.S. Bonds
(Never heard of it)
Day I graduated from High School:
"All for You" by Janet
Day Bobby graduated from High School:
"MMMBop" by Hanson
(MMMwow does that date him or what?!)
Day Bobby left on his mission:
"Independent Women Part I" by Destiny's Child
(That is just TOO fitting! :))
Day Bobby got home from his mission:
"Dilemma" by Nelly featuring Kelly Rowland
Day Bobby and I met:
"Baby Boy" by Beyoncé featuring Sean Paul
Day we got engaged:
"Burn" by Usher
(That's not a good sign!)
Day we got married:
"Confessions Part II" by Usher
(Uh Oh!)
Day Tyler was born:
"Irreplaceable" by Beyoncé

No comments:


Google