Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Friday, September 16, 2011

Pinterest Funnies!

So today I was just really in the mood to laugh, so I turned to my good friend Pinterest and sure enough she came through for me. I stole-aka re-pinned- these from my friends on pinterest so don't be surprised if you recognize them! Enjoy!

(You can find all of these on my Have a Laugh board if you want to re-pin them too!)


What?! For reals.


Bingo.


Booyah.



Simply delighted. It's what I live for ya know.


Nuff' said.


Ha ha love it!


My husband is THE worst at responding to texts. The Worst!


No words needed. Love.


Amen!


Ha ha!


So true, so true.


parenting at its finest.


...just sayin'

Now go enjoy your weekend and don't forget to laugh because after all...

See ya next week! I have so so so much in store for you...EEEK!

4 comments:

Maranda said...

Oh man, that stuff is GOOD! Thanks a million!! That little baby looks like a Fraggle, the No Soliciting sign is brilliant, and the ichat/text messages are the BEST! I need to check out that website (or maybe just Ellen.com) to read more of those auto correct messages. She had some good ones on her show the other day.

Alisa and Sky said...

Ha ha! Makes me laugh and smile all over again! Love it!

cnelson said...

I'm definitely a HAPPY girl now! Sooooo FUNNY!

Cami said...

So funny! Thanks for the laugh. I need to find out what pinterest is, can you hook me up one of these days?


Google