Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Friends



We were so SO so happy that the Elletts came up to Logan to spend the night with us last weekend! It's hard going from seeing someone pretty much everyday, to just once a month but we're making it work! Royce, Mindy and Macey got here Friday afternoon and we got right to work with our 24 hour festivities! First, Mindy and I made about 24 jars of strawberry/raspberry freezer jam (I swear I will never buy jam again!)-which I already regret not making more of as I've already given some away! Just as we were finishing Bobby came home from work and we headed off to Firehouse Pizza for dinner-one of the few places my kids actually eat b/c they LOVE their pasta! We got home pretty late from dinner and put the kids straight to bed...


It was so cute to walk out for 2 min. just to come back to them each reading a book in their own beds when no one told them to! I just love these 3 together, but sleeping together ended up not quite working out and Macey left to sleep with Mindy and Royce in Tyler's room about 20 min. after we had put them to bed. ha ha, they had a good time!

While Bobby and Royce delt with the fight of getting kids to sleep, Mindy gave me a much needed cut and color. I miss talking to her!!! :( I'm so thankful for friends!

Sat. morning Mindy and I headed out to Hobby Lobby for a little shopping and to get amazing pedicures!!! We both got glitter toes done and I LOVE mine! They're pinkish/purplish, sparkly and fantastic! A BIG thanks to Royce for watching the kids alone for us since Bobby was working!! When we got home from that Mindy and Royce left to test drive some cars and I helped the kids into bathing suits and we played outside for hours!

We were sad to see them go and can't wait to head down there in a couple weeks for the BYU/USU game!! Thanks for the great weekend Elletts!

1 comment:

Mindy said...

love you! i miss talking to you too. why are we not talking more?


Google