Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Videos Galore!

So if you're in the mood for a Bricker movie marathon you will enjoy this post. If not...this is not the post for you. They're all less than a minute and some are just a couple seconds, but I love the stage that my kids are in right now and kind of can't stop taking videos of them! And with that warning we shall proceed oldest to most recent.

The 2 best parts of this video: Her awesome sour face at the beginning and her adorable yoga move at the end.


Kylee's first time waving on camera-which she did for the first time a little over 2 weeks ago. At first I was just trying to catch this little game she plays with us on camera-she yells, "UH!" and then wants us to copy her-but she wouldn't do it so I settled for the wave. (she's usually a lot more excited about waving but she was really tired)


My girlfriend loves to clap-which she also started doing 2 weeks ago! I love how she gets so excited the only thing she can do is start frantically rocking back and forth. She's such a happy baby!


Daddy making Kylee laugh


So now I'm trying to get her to clap or wave and the only thing she wants to do is play "the game"! My favorite part of this one is the last couple of seconds where she makes a cute silly face like she has something horribly sour in her mouth. She's been doing this a lot recently and I love it!


It's hard for me to get a video of her waving and clapping since I'm holding the camera, so here Tyler was helping me out.


And just in case you haven't got your fill of my dear, sweet Kylee here are some pictures to satisfy you! :)

This is what she does when she's tired...poor girl.


She's a pro at picking up food...


...and eating it.


Either out of daddy's hand...


...or off her foot.


This looks like the beginning pose of a crawler??? Come on Kylee, you can do it!


Thank you for this headband Auntie Alisa!


I love that the flower is the size of my HEAD! :)


I guess Kylee wanted in on the P.T. action. Is 8 mo. too soon? (And she would like to thank her Auntie Rebekah for this adorable outfit!!)

6 comments:

Rebekah said...

It finally fits! She is just so darling, I can't believe how big she is. If you are able to potty train her this early make sure you remember how you did it... I'll want that info for Emma!

Alisa and Sky said...

Kylee is so dang adorable! I want to see her!! All her outfits in these pictures are the cutest! The headbands and flowers look so adorable on her!

cnelson said...

oh my heck...these are just the CUTEST!!! love the backwards wave! I can't wait to see her and all of you!

Brian and Cami said...

All her outfits and bows are just adorable! What fun it must be to dress her up!

Mary Beth said...

she's just gorgeous!!!

Michelle C said...

Super cute videos! She seems like she should still be 2 months old. I love how she'll mimic what you guys do or what Tyler does, it's so sweet. The little "eh" that she wants you to mimic is so sweet!


Google