Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Month of July-Part 1

Okay so here goes MAJOR catch-up for the entire month of July-in one post.

The fourth of July:
We were able to time our little anniversary getaway just right so that we were able to spend the 4th of July with my family and drive back to Logan the next day. Tyler didn't have a specifically designated 4th of July outfit, but he did have a plain white tee-shirt that we decided to let him hand paint (I think it was Bobby's idea actually) so he could have something a little "festive" for the holiday. He thought it was a blast and we'll probably start it as a family tradition!






Then Tyler got to help my mom make some fun 4th of July cupcakes, although I'm not sure that help is the right word...




What 2 year old cupcake decorating looks like...not bad.


We had all turned around for ONE second to look at why Kylee was crying and he managed to sneak himself a bite of one of the cupcakes! I love his little 'I know I'm in trouble face'!


This is why Kylee was crying...apparently she doesn't like Bobby in a hat.





She wasn't wearing her adorable shoes in the pic above with Tyler so I had to post this because they're my favorite!


Look at that sneaky face







We gave Kylee baby food for the first time also on the 4th. She's had other food like I'd smash up bananas and give them to her or let her suck on an apple and pieces of bread or whatever, but I hadn't actually bought the jars of "technical" baby food yet, so while we were there we thought we'd give it a go.

We started with Peas and before she's had a taste she's eager to try it.



tasting it...


...not so crazy about it.



I love that her face says, "really...I have to eat that again dad?



And we all remember how the day ended so no need to re-live that.


Moving on.
Lundstrom Park:
So there's this park that's a little ways up the road from where we live that I had heard was a fun park for kids and not too far away, so I called up a buddy of mine in the ward and asked if her and her little girl wanted to walk up there with us and have a picnic. It ended up being farther than I thought and during the middle of the day a walk like that is not what you want to be doing, but I'm so happy Ashlie and Jaylie were able to come with us and that Ashlie doesn't hate me for making her trek up there in the heat of the day because we had lots of fun with them!

Kylee's first time in a swing. She just thought it was okay.


Tyler


Kylee and sweet little Jaylie smiling!


On the way home I was pushing Tyler in the stroller and carrying Kylee in the Baby Bjorn. I put sunscreen on her arms and legs, but didn't think she would need any on her face because my head was sitting over hers so I though it would protect it. Not so much. Poor little baby got fried.


Just cause I love her cute outfit...


FHE:
I had totally forgotten that the Logan temple was closed the month of July for cleaning/maintenance and had planned a family home evening lesson on temples and wanted to actually go sit on the temple grounds for FHE. We had a picnic dinner ready to go and FHE lesson in hand when we went to pick Bobby up from work, but he reminded us about the temple closing so we just went to a really pretty part of campus and had our FHE there. It was a really fun evening and I'm just so thankful for inspired church programs that bring families together. Some pics from our evening...























We went on a "treasure hunt" at the end and Tyler found this rock he was really excited about.


I know this is a really weird picture of me, but I love Tyler's sweet little face. He rarely ever smiles in an un-cheesy way for the camera, so I have to take advantage of the moment.


Randomness throughout the month:
Kylee was sick with a high fever for about three days. Nothing a little Tylenol and cold baths couldn't remedy but not fun nonetheless.


She can feed herself a bottle


What, you want my picture?!


Okay, "cheese!"


Having some apple juice after she finished off a jar of pears.


Tyler saw Kylee get her picture taken and insisted on getting his taken as well.


One day when his best buddy Jillian was over she had brought her babydoll and Tyler wanted nothing more than to rock it to sleep (while singing of course)


and tuck it in its blanket for a nap.


Jillian just wanted to drive Tyler's car. Role reversal? Identity crisis? Gender confusion? Or maybe they're just bored with their own toys. I vote for that one.


So I said I was going to do the whole month of July but it's almost 1:00 am and I am exahausted and still have 3 more events to blog about (BBQ with some A.V. friends, Tyler's first primary activity-a pioneer day parade, and our ward campout) so I'll just have to do a part 2 of our July activites in my next post.

*I have no idea why the last part of this post is underlined and I'm too tired to try and fix it now...

9 comments:

Alisa and Sky said...

Tyler and Kylee are so freakin cute I cant even stand it!! You guys better be coming down next week for amandas endowments!!

cnelson said...

love these pictures so much! Kylee is getting so big! can't wait to see you. If you can't bring the kids next week you HAVE to bring them to say goodbye to Amanda at the MTC.

Anonymous said...

Chanel Outlet 435234 Hermes Bags 247450 Chanel Outlet Online 882300 http://discountlouisvuittonbags.cabanova.com/

Anonymous said...

Chanel Outlet 461904 Gucci Handbags 386042 Cheap Burberry Bags 622149 http://chaneloutletonline.cabanova.com/

Anonymous said...

Louis Vuitton Bags 442128 Burberry Handbags 108163 discount christian louboutin 679950 http://chanelhandbagsonsale.cabanova.com/

Anonymous said...

cheap christian louboutin shoes 713227 Gucci Outlet 752001 christian louboutin outlet store 544472 http://chanelhandbagsonsale.cabanova.com/

Anonymous said...

Discount Louis Vuitton Bags 264316 Gucci Handbags 853556 Burberry Handbags 398217 http://guccioutletonline.cabanova.com/

Anonymous said...

Chanel Handbags store 83705 discount christian louboutin 871806 louboutin outlet 873667 http://chaneloutletonline.cabanova.com/

Anonymous said...

hermes handbags 171583 Burberry Bags 971340 Hermes Mens Belt 433653 http://hermesbagsoutletsale.cabanova.com/


Google