Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Tyler's prayer

Tyler says a lot of prayers these days, but I don't ever think to write them down. Tonight he was being such a good boy and read scriptures with us (which includes each of us reading a verse and having him repeat one of the verses for his turn. We also try to "act" them out as we read to keep him engaged. Ha ha!) and got down on his knees to say prayers without any begging and bargaining on our part. He asked to say the prayer and I thought I should blog about it right away before I forgot!

Tyler's prayer tonight:
Dear Heavenly Father, thank you for our blessings, thank you for air, thank you for church, thank you for my nursery leaders, please bless light, please bless car, please bless my family. Name of Jesus Christ Amen.

This weeks fhe lesson was on prayer because we're really trying to get him to understand the importance of being reverent during a prayer. And he's actually been pretty reverent during our prayers this week so, we shall see...

7 comments:

cnelson said...

this is just the sweetest!!

Alisa and Sky said...

So cute! I cant wait for the day Nate can say a prayer! They are always so sweet!

Rebekah said...

How precious!

Brian and Cami said...

I love little kids' prayers, they always say such cute things and are always so grateful for everything that we take for granted. What a sweetie!

Aaron & Jayme said...

I love hearing what little kids say in their prayers! Riley said he was thankful for quads once....

alolson@sisna.com said...

There is nothing more precious than a child's prayer.
Grandma

Michelle C said...

that is just amazing!! nathan's prayers either consist of mumbling and the word "eat" in there or "q, r, s,.....t, u, v" and then it's the end. I love it though how they learn things! so wonderful.


Google