Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Thursday, July 9, 2009

1st Bear Lake trip of the summer!

So I know I have a million things to post about but I don't have much time tonight so I thought I'd just make a post where it's mostly pictures cause it's easier! Today we spent the day up at Bear Lake (a lake about 45 min. from Logan) and had a great time!! It's my most favorite thing to do during the summer here in Logan because it's relaxing, we get to be together as a family, and Tyler LOVES being at the beach so it makes for an easy afternoon! I just can't get enough of summer and the cute toddler bodies running around in nothing but shorts and flip-flops, Popsicle juice dripping down their chins and laying out in the nice, warm sun. Ahhhh, it was a good day!









Tyler ruining the sand castle daddy was trying to build




After a little lunch Kylee fell asleep


So I took a little nap with her!


He looks comfy...














Burying Tyler in the sand


Well half of him anyways










Bobby's back was SO sunburned so he put Tyler to work with an Aloe Vera back massage


Tyler was actually really getting into it and rubbed his back for like 20 min! Child Labor at its finest.


Since Kylee's been sitting up so good we decided to give them a bath together for the first time tonight. I was still a little nervous about her being in a big bathtub so I clung to her most of the time!


Bobby wasn't so great about angling the camera so that certain body parts weren't exposed so I had to crop the pictures kind of funny which is why you can only see Kylee's head!




Until next time...

10 comments:

The Johnson Family said...

How fun, I want to go to bear lake now!! It looks like you handle 2 kids with such ease, kinda makes me think I can handle another one!

Rebekah said...

How Cute! Nathan always talks about his memories of Bear Lake (his family lived in Logan when he was younger). It sounds like you guys had fun.

I can't wait to hear the story of Bobby and the firetruck.

Alisa and Sky said...

Cute cute pics! I bear lake looks so nice! It looks almost like the beach.

Michelle C said...

That looks like fun! You look amazing. Look at those skinny thighs and arms. Wow, I need to get Nathan to be like Tyler to rub my back for so long!! That's so fun they get to bathe together!!

Jana said...

your looking skinny!!

that lake looks like so much fun. we should all go and hang for the day.

Jana said...

and why am i SO NOT suprised that a fire truck and bobby were some-how involved with eachother?!

Mary Beth said...

i love your bathing suit - it looks so beautiful there.

Ben and Nanci Hanks said...

I love Kylee's swimsuit-I couldn't find that one in Sadie's size. Your babies are growing so fast!...And there's an announcement on my blog!

Ash said...

I love it! I'm sorry you all got sunburned, and even more sorry that Kylee got a little toasty from our adventure! Jaylie and I had tons of fun though, thanks for inviting us.

alolson@sisna.com said...

Darling, darling, pictures of everyone. Bear Lake is just beautiful. I hope Bobby's sunburn is getting better. With Tyler rubbing it with lotion, I'm sure it is.
Grandma


Google