Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Friday, April 3, 2009

My goofy goofy boy!

Just me and Tyler having some fun while Kylee was taking a nap.



This isn't a great quality picture but I just think they look so alike here...


Look at those baby blues! I really hope they stay that way!


And one more just because I love that he loves to help with Kylee now-especially at bath time where it some times is not so helpful :) I love that he's got his sleeves rolled up and is concentrating so hard. This girl's going to have the cleanest belly on the block!

4 comments:

Alisa and Sky said...

They do look so alike in that picture! The are both so super cute!!

The Johnson Family said...

It seems Kylee has changed so much and I've never even met her. She sure does look like her older brother but thats ok because he is gorgeous!

Michelle C said...

They are so cute. I just love that Tyler is a helper.

Anonymous said...

Has anyone told you how cool your slide shows are? Whoever recommended you use slide shows must really be a good person. On a side note, your kids sure are cute :)


Google