Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Easter dress pictures

So I finally got over my food poisoning and am almost over the cold I have (yes in the same week-UGH!) so it's back to blogging and finally finishing with all our pictures from St. George so I can move on with my life! There aren't too many of these so I decided to just post them rather than make a slideshow...

Our Easter outfits...too bad Bobby couldn't be with us! (Wow, why didn't somebody tell me to put some lipstick on? These were taken after church so that can be my excuse!)

*Why do these look so blurry, but if you click on it and make it bigger they're not?

I love when he tries really hard to give a good smile for a picture because they are SO cheesy!


Um...that's a weird kiss and yes, Kylee is pretty much falling off my lap.


Thank you Grandma for Kylee's beautiful Easter dress and sweater!


He posed all by himself for this one...


We are most definitely falling down the stairs-don't worry I only sort-of hurt my ankle trying to save my baby from falling. Alena how did you even capture this?


We took over 20 pictures of the two of them trying to get a decent Easter picture and this is THE ONLY ONE where they are both looking at the same camera and both have both eyes opened. Yea, you read that right. But it is classic Kylee-lots of spiddles (aka-spit).

3 comments:

cnelson said...

they are so dang cute! oh and you are too, Angela!

Rebekah said...

I LOVE Kylee's Easter dress! Tyler is such a cutie, it is almost too much! I hope we get to see you guys some time this year!

The Gould Family said...

I LOVE Kylee's dress! And Tyler has gorgeous eyes! They're both adorable!


Google