Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Monday, April 20, 2009

Easter eggs at Grandmas house!

Tyler, Kylee and I went down to St. George to celebrate Nate's (my nephew)first birthday and were lucky enough to be there for Easter as well. We had SO MUCH FUN and it made me miss them A LOT!!! Even since we've moved to Logan I've been lucky enough to still see them pretty often but only for 1 or 2 days here and there. This time we were able to stay down there for a week so we had time to just hang out and be together. Tyler and Nate get along SO well and kept each other well entertained (with a little help from Ty and Alena :)) so that my sisters and mom and I could have TONS of fun! I miss being there so much already and can't wait to see you guys in a couple more weeks for Ty's graduation!

So on to our first slideshow...which I must preface by saying my Mom is THE BEST Grandma in existence. She is so creative and had the most fun Easter stuff planned for the kids. She made the cover-ups (you'll see in the slideshow) for the kids to wear while dying eggs so they wouldn't stain their clothes and then made both Alisa and I Easter kits to take home (which were of course adorable) that had the bib that she made, an Easter tablecloth to dye eggs on and Easter egg dying kits for next year. She was so patient with them and didn't care when they dropped dyed eggs on the floor, cried because they didn't want to wear their bibs, and threw tantrums when the eggs ran out (she just went and bought more eggs so they could do it again!). Love her!

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

Your mom is so creative! I love the bibs, so cute. Looks like Tyler had a lot of fun.


Google