Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Monday, December 3, 2007

First snow!

Well Sat. (okay, I guess it was Fri. night but whatever) brought our first really big snow fall! When we woke up Sat. morning everything was completely covered in snow, it was SO pretty! I'm not really a huge fan of the snow, but the first snow is always exciting because it means Christmas is coming soon!! And how fitting that the first snow fell on Dec. 1st, what a great way to really kick off the season. We went right out and bought a sled and Bobby and Tyler used it that night!

Amanda bought Tyler this snow suit thingy which is still too big for him, but it kept him dry and warm!!


Waiting for Dad to finish putting the lights on the bushes so he could go sledding!


Going down the very small hill in front of our house


Zero facial expression whatsover


Going down a bigger hill on the side of our house


Apparantly this was way more fun for mom and dad!?!

3 comments:

dixonfamily said...

You guys are just so cute! I love that Tyler was pretty much not impressed by the sledding. So funny. Also, you are so beautiful! I love your dark hair. It looks so good on you.

Anonymous said...

haha - Tyler looks huge in that outfit

Rebekah said...

I must say, I am quite jealous. I miss the snow, it doesn't snow here in Memphis. If there is even a light dusting the natives here freak out and lose all memories of how to drive correctly. I hope there is snow when I am there!


Google