Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Friday, December 14, 2007

Finally a video!

Now, you'll be able to see why I don't usually post videos. The quality is horrible on here b/c I'm just using the video recorder on our camera since we don't have a video camera. But you can kinda get the gist of Tyler walking so I'll post it anyway. He started back by the cabinents-where you see the toilet paper (which by the way please ignore, we don't usually store toilet paper in the kitchen, but we had just come back from Costco), but I didn't have time to turn the camera on before he took off so he's about halfway through the kitchen when the video starts. Also, notice that as soon as he realizes I have a camera he is distracted and falls down!

Actually, it kind of looks like he's floating :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh Angela - that is SOOOO sweet! He's so cute and wobbly. I love it

Goratrain and Ian-ator said...

Ian said to Niev, "What the crap, Niev! You are letting Tyler pass you up. You are supposed to be the one to do everything first. Start walking!" Is he competitive?!?! Tyler is adorable and we got your cute Christmas card today. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

He is all growed up! TOOO CUTE!

Rebekah said...

Awww...By the time I see him he will be walking like a pro!


Google