Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Bricker Christmas 2007

We had a wonderful Christmas this year in St. George with my family! For starters I wasn't in the ER like I was last year so actually being able to BE with my family on Christams made a big difference! Secondly, we have Tyler to enjoy Christmas with this year and he was so much fun to watch and brings such a different spirit to the holiday! I basically have spent the last 5 days eating (my mom had the most delicious food for us EVERY day!) and playing games (my favorite!). My little brother and sisters LOVE Tyler and he was always with one of them...or the dog which he is in love with even though he's (the dog) about 5 times his size, so I had a nice break with all those babysitters!

Here are a couple random pictures from our week.

Giving Tyler a bath at Alisa's house. She gave him a cup to play with, but he kept dipping it in the water and then drinking it!


He would not stop crawling to the front of the tub, standing up and pulling up on the thingy that turns the shower on


He hated wearing his santa hat




Alisa opening her stocking


Tyler opening his FIRST Christmas present


A fire truck from Alisa!


Tyler's stocking


Tyler(who is not happy about taking a picture) and all his presents


G-ma and G-pa got Tyler his very first car! And he won't stop playing with it!!




Making the rounds


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

how cute! I'm glad ya'll had Tyler with you for Christmas - he's so cute

Matt and Haley said...

I didn't know you were in the ER last Christmas. What for...something to do with your pregnancy?

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I want to know the ER story too. Sounds like you had a great time! Your pictures are so cute!! And, thanks for the censoring while Tyler was in the bath.

dixonfamily said...

Tyler is just too cute! It looks like Christmas was fun for everyone. I too want to know about the ER last Christmas. Please share.


Google